What are the pros and cons of moving to the cloud?
If you’re like most nonprofits, chances are you’ve heard about web-based productivity tools and you’ve struggled with this question. After all, you’ve got a lot to think about. How much will it cost, and what will you get in return? Will it enable your staff to work how and where they want to drive your nonprofit’s mission? How do you know your data is secure and accessible when you need it? Don’t worry. We hear you.
That’s where Microsoft Office 365 for Nonprofits comes in
Available as a donation to qualifying nonprofit organizations, Office 365 provides anywhere access to professional email, shared calendaring, instant messaging (IM), HD video conferencing, screen sharing, and personal online storage. Qualifying organizations also gain the ability to view and edit Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote files via a web browser, and can easily set up a public website without hosting fees and an Intranet site to support internal collaboration. You can also upgrade at a discount to use familiar desktop Microsoft Office apps on up to 5 devices per user or, by qualifying with our partner organization TechSoup, you can get Windows and Office as a donation.
Office 365 allows you to spend less time on IT maintenance, while providing you access to always up-to-date technology that is simple and easy to use. And Office 365 is backed by industry-leading security features and a 99.9 percent uptime guarantee.
Work where and how you need to
• Create and edit documents from your favorite web browser
• Upgrade to additional features including:
• Use familiar desktop Office apps on up to 5 PCs, smartphones, or tablets per user
• Sync files to your devices for offline access
• Quickly stream an Office application onto your device for full-fledged capabilities
Collaborate effectively with your people
• Conduct effective online meetings with multi-party HD video conferencing, screen sharing, and real-time note taking
• Create a mailbox within a site to access team communications and documents directly from Microsoft Outlook
• Securely share and collaborate on documents using OneDrive or Microsoft SharePoint Online team sites with controlled access
Get best-in-class tools for low or no cost
• Available as a donation to qualifying nonprofits,
with additional tools available as a donation or at a discount
• Get professional tools and save money with them
• Easily add, manage, and change licenses to meet your organization’s needs
Stay connected and protected
• Simplify management with a single, web-based admin center
• Receive protection against malware, spam, and viruses
• Ensure your files are safe with automatic backup
• 99.9 percent uptime service level agreement